§1 General Provisions
2. We hereby declare that we observe the principles of personal data protection and all legal regulations provided for in the Personal Data Protection Act (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2015, item 2135) as well as the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
3. The data subject has the right to request us to provide comprehensive information on how we use his/her personal data. We always try to inform in a clear way about the data we collect, how we use them, what purposes they serve and who we transfer them to, what protection we provide for these data when transferring them to other entities; we also provide information about institutions to contact in case of doubt.
4. Your data are processed only for purposes for which you granted consent checking the appropriate fields in the form available on the Website or in any other express manner. The legal basis for processing of your personal data is the consent for data processing or the requirement of service performance (e.g. ordering a Product) you ordered from us (pursuant to Art. 6 para 1 letters a and b of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) - GDPR.
§2 Terms of Privacy
1. We treat privacy seriously. We respect privacy and ensure full and guaranteed comfort in use of our services.
2. We value the trust of our Users who entrust us with their personal data to execute the order. We always use the personal data fairly and in such a manner so as not betray the trust of our Users - only in the scope necessary to execute the order, including its processing.
3. The User has the right to obtain clear and full information about the methods and purposes of use of his/her personal data. We always provide clear information about the data we collect, how and to whom we transfer them and about the entities to contact in case of doubts, questions or remarks.
4. In case of any doubt regarding the use of the User's personal data by us, we take immediate actions to clarify the issue and resolve such doubts, we provide full and comprehensive answers to all related questions.
5. We make all reasonable effort to protect the Users' data against improper and uncontrolled use and to secure them comprehensively.
6. The Controller of your personal data is Crystal Candles, Maja Hucaluk, (Tax Identification Number): 8831866568, tel.: +48609177984, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, ul. Fabryczna 5c, 57-320 Polanica-Zdrój
7. We observe all governing laws and regulations regarding personal data protection and cooperate with the authorities involved in data protection as well as law enforcement acting in such matters. In cases where no data protection regulations apply, we follow the generally accepted data protection principles, rules of community life and common customs.
9. To facilitate the process of reply or presentation of our position regarding supplied information, please provide your name and surname as well as further details.
§3 Scope and Purpose of Personal Data Collection
1. We process the necessary personal data to perform the services and for accounting purposes only.
2. We collect, process and store the following data of users:
a) name and surname,
b) address of residence,
c) address for delivery (if other than address of residence),
d) tax identification number (NIP),
e) electronic mail address (e-mail);
f) telephone number (mobile, landline),
g) information identifying the Internet browser used,
h) any other personal data provided voluntarily.
3. Providing the above data is fully voluntary, but necessary for full performance of the services.
§ "Cookies" Policy
1. We automatically collect the information from the cookie files to gather the User's data. Cookies are small text fragments sent to the User's browser and sent back by the browser when the User returns to the website. Cookies are used mainly to maintain the session, e.g. through generation and sending of a temporary identifier after logging. We use "session" Cookies, stored in the end device of the User until he/she logs out from the website or exists the browser, as well as the "persistent" Cookies, stored in the end device of the User for the time set in the Cookies parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
2. Cookies allow for website and offer customisation and optimisation according to the Users' needs through such actions as creation of viewing statistics and ensuring safety. Cookies are also necessary to maintain the session when the website is left.
3. The controller processes the data in the Cookie files every time the website is visited by the Internet users for the following purposes:
a) optimisation of website use;
b) identification of Service Recipients as currently logged-in;
c) customisation of graphics, selection options and any other content of the website according to the individual preferences of the Service Recipient;
d) remember data entered manually or automatically based on the data entered in the Order Forms or logging data provided by the visitor;
e) collection and analysis of anonymous statistics presenting the method of use of the website in the administration panel and google analytics;
f) creation of remarketing lists on the basis of information regarding preferences, behaviour, interests, method of use of the Website as well as collection of demographic data, and then making such lists available in AdWords and Facebook Ads.
g) creation of data segments on the basis of demographic data, interests and preferences regarding selection of viewed products/services.
h) use of demographic data and data related in interests in the Analytics reports.
4. The User can disable and delete collected Cookies at any time using his/her Internet browser.
5. Disabling collection of Cookies in the User's device may hinder or preclude use of certain website websites - the User is fully entitled to such a choice, but has to be aware of functionality limitations.
§ Rights and Duties
1. In cases specified by the law we have the right and statutory obligation to provide selected or all information regarding personal data to the public authorities or third parties who submit such a request for information pursuant to the governing Polish law.
2. The User has the right to access his/her personal data he/she shared, to rectify and supplement them at any time as well as to demand their erasure from the databases or cessation of their processing without statement of reason. To exercise his/her right, the User can send the relevant request to the e-mail address or supply it in any other manner at any time.
3. We undertake to observe the governing law and principles of community life.
4. Information about out-of-court consumer dispute resolution: the authorised entity in the meaning of the act on out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes is the Financial Ombudsman, website: www.rf.gov.pl.
§ Basic Rules of Safety
1. The access data to the services offered on the Internet include, for example, logins, passwords, PINs, electronic certificates, etc. They must be secured in a place inaccessible for others and protected against hacking via the Internet. They must not be disclosed or stored in the device in a form which allows unauthorised access and reading.
2. Caution is advised when opening unusual attachments or clicking links in e-mail messages the User did not expect to receive, e.g. from unknown senders or from the spam folder.
3. Files should be downloaded only and exclusively from trusted sources and websites. We do not recommend installing software from unverified sources, especially from unknown publishers of unverified reputation. This also pertains to mobile devices, e.g. smartphones or tablets.
4. When using home Wi-Fi network, a safe and hard to break password must be set - it should be any pattern or sequence of characters that is easy to guess (e.g. street name, home owner's name, date of birth, etc.). It is also recommended to use highest possible encrypting standards for wireless Wi-Fi networks which can be enabled on the devices owned by the user, e.g. WPA2.
§ Use of Social Media Plugins
1. The so-called plugins of facebook.com, Twitter and other social networks can be found on our websites. The related services are provided by Facebook Inc. and Twitter Inc., respectively.
2. Facebook is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA Facebook. To see the Facebook plugins, visit: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins
3. Twitter is operated by Twitter Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA. To see the Twitter plugins, visit: https://dev.twitter.com/web/tweet-button
4. The plugin supplies the provider only with the information regarding our websites you accessed and the time of the said access. If the User is logged in his/her account on Facebook or Twitter, etc. when viewing our website, the provider can connect your interests, preference, information and other data obtained, for instance, based on clicking the Like button, leaving a comment or entering the profile name in the search engine. Such an information will be also provided by the browser directly from the provider.
5. To avoid having your visit on our website recorded in the user account by Facebook or Twitter, you have to first log out from your accounting before you start browsing our websites.
Note on Copyright to the Policy
The Owner of all proprietary copyrights to the template of this Policy is LEGATO Legal Office which granted this Shop the non-exclusive and non-transferable right to use this document for purposes related to its commercial activity conducted online and extends the legal protection to the abovementioned document for the term of the contract. Copying and dissemination of the template of this document without consent of LEGATO Legal Office is prohibited and can be subject to both criminal and civil liability. Online sellers can learn more about the option to use the template of the Privacy and Cookies Policy on http://www.kancelaria-legato.pl