ADVISEMENT ON WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
The customer is entitled to withdraw from the contract.
Pursuant to Art. 27 of the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827, as amended, you have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days. Any Customer who is a Consumer is entitled to withdraw from a contract concluded in a remote mode without statement of reason. The right to withdrawal must be exercised within 14 calendar days from acceptance of the Goods in possession by the Customer or the third party appointed by him/her, other than the carrier.
The Customer shall not have the right to withdrawal from the contracts specified in Art. 38 of the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 in such situations as:
1) in case of contracts of services: if the entrepreneur has fully performed the service under express consent of the Consumer who was informed prior to commencement of performance that upon completion of performance by the entrepreneur the Consumer loses the right to withdraw from the contract;
2) in case of contracts where the price or remuneration depend on fluctuations on the financial market beyond the entrepreneur’s control and which can occur prior to the lapse of the time limit for withdrawal from the contract;
3) in case of contracts where the subject of performance is an item not pre-manufactured, produced according to the Customer’s specifications or aiming to meet his/her individualised needs;
4) in case of contracts where the subject of performance is a perishable item or an item with a short use-by date;
5) in case of contracts where the subject of performance is an item delivered in a sealed packaging that cannot be returned upon opening of the packaging due to health protection or due to hygienic reasons if the packaging was opened upon delivery;
6) in case of contracts where the subject of performance are items which, upon delivery, due to their nature, become inseparably connected to other objects.
To exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, the Customer must notify the Seller about his/her decision on withdrawal from this contract by means of a declaration sent to us by postal mail or electronic mail to the correspondence addresses specified above.
To submit the declaration of withdrawal from the contract, you can use
the template form made available by us as Appendix No. 1 to the Terms and Conditions of the Online Shop. Using the said template form is not obligatory and does not affect the exercise of the right to withdraw from the contract in any manner.
To meet the deadline of 14 days, the Customer must post the declaration
of withdrawal from the contract prior to its lapse.
Effects of Withdrawal from the Contract:
When the Customer withdraws from the contract, it is deemed not concluded, thus releasing the Consumer from all and any liabilities. The mutual considerations of the Parties are returned in an unchanged condition, unless a change has been necessary within the limits of ordinary management. The return must be immediate, no later than within 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision on exercising the right to withdraw from this contract. We will return all payments received from you, including the costs of item delivery (except for additional costs resulting from the delivery method chosen by you if it is not the cheapest regular method of delivery offered in our Online Shop).
The Online Shop can refrain from returning the payment until the Goods are received from the Customer or until proof of Goods shipment is provided, whichever occurs earlier.
Please return the Goods to the address specified above, no later than within 14 days from the day on which you informed us by postal mail or electronic mail about withdrawal from this contract. The deadline will be considered met if you post the item prior to lapse of the 14-days' time limit.
We inform you will be obliged to incur the direct costs connected with Goods return.